United FX is a brand of Premium Factory, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 40,000 euros, registered in the trade and companies register of Chalon-sur-Saône under the number 840 703 797, whose head office is located at 1 Route Neuve, 71710 Montcenis - Burgundy - France ("Premium Factory" or "We") which proposes an online store allowing to buy physical goods according to the general conditions of use (https://premiumfx.eu/en/general-terms-of-sales/).
Premium Factory processes personal data concerning you as data controller within the framework of the use of the online store which it operates, https://premiumfx.eu/en/ (the "Site") as part of the Services.
Premium Factory respects the privacy and protects the personal data of users of the Services (the "Data").
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we collect, process and use your Data and what your rights are with respect to the protection of your Data under the Applicable Provisions.
- WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Your data is collected and processed during your use of the Services, and more specifically during :
- About your visit to the site https://premiumfx.eu/en/
- Your subscription to the Premium Factory newsletter;
- Processing of your requests, e-mails and complaints;
We collect your Data directly from you, at your request and when using the Services.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you use the Services, we collect the Data listed below:
- Activity and use of the Services: This Data relates to the analysis of your activity on the Site or the Application, such as the type of content you consult, the content you post, the frequency and duration of your activities, the data resulting from the analysis of the user profile;
- Technical information: These are the type and name of your operating system, the mac address of your connection device, the browser used and its version, the language used, the IP address;
- Contact information: This is all the information you provide to us via our online forms that helps us process your requests.
The data that you must provide in order to benefit from the Services are indicated as such in the collection forms. If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to access the Services.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data for the following reasons:
- To enable you to access the Services and use the features offered;
- Manage and track your use of the Services;
- Send you information that may be of interest to you of a non-commercial nature
- To compile statistics on the use of our Services;
- Measure satisfaction, quality and improvement of services;
- And manage the identification and authentication of your use of the Services.
- TO WHOM WILL YOUR DATA BE TRANSMITTED?
Your Data is intended for :
- To the authorized services and persons of Premium Factory;
- To Premium Factory service providers;
In addition, the data may be communicated to any authority legally entitled to know about it in particular in case of judicial requisition of the judicial, police or administrative authorities.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Premium Factory retains your data during your use of the Services and for two (2) years after you delete your account.
- WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Your data is stored on the servers of our subcontractor which are necessarily located in the European Union.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA?
You have the right to access all your Data, and to rectify your Data in case of inaccuracy. You also have the right to object on legitimate grounds to your Data being processed. You also have the right to define directives relating to the conservation, deletion and communication of your data after your death.
You may exercise these rights or ask any questions regarding your Data and its processing by writing to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address PREMIUM FACTORY - 1 Route Neuve, 71710 Montcenis Bourgogne - France
In the interest of confidentiality and protection of personal data, we must ensure the identity of the user before responding to his request, thank you to attach a signed copy of your identity card.
- WHAT ANALYTICS/COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Technical / strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are essential for the functioning of the Application and the Site, they allow you to navigate on the Application and the Site in a fluid way, to use the functionalities. When you are connected, these cookies allow us to identify you (session cookies), to show you the right information and to personalize your experience.
- Statistical / analytical cookies (Google Analytics) These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see their browsing behavior while using the Application and the Site. This helps us improve your user experience, navigation and makes it easier for you to find what you are looking for.
- Performance cookies These cookies collect information about how you use Premium Factory. They allow us to understand how you interact with Premium Factory, what may be causing errors, and also allow us to test new features. We only use this information to improve the performance of Premium Factory.
- Functional cookies These cookies enable specific features on Premium Factory to improve your user experience, such as remembering your choices and preferences (like language) or storing more complex information (like location).
- Security cookies We use these cookies to enable and support our security features and to help us detect malicious activity and violations of our Terms of Service. With the exception of "essential" cookies, the installation of these cookies requires your express consent. As such, by continuing your navigation on the Site after having read the cookies banner, you acknowledge having read and accepted the installation of said cookies. Furthermore, cookies can be deactivated at any time, individually or in their entirety, by modifying the appropriate settings in your browser. However, this may prevent you from accessing certain features of the Services. You can manage, disable or enable cookies by changing the settings in your Internet browser by visiting the links below:
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT1677
- Mozilla : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/latest/security-and-privacy/
- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED?
Concerned to guarantee the security of your data, Premium Factory takes all the useful precautions that they are physical, logical, administrative or organizational, with regard to the nature of your data and the risks presented by the various treatments, to preserve the security of the data and, to prevent that they are deformed, damaged or that unauthorized third parties have access to them.
As such, we use SSL encryption for data transmission between endpoints and our service providers' servers and we monitor and manage access to your information within Premium Factory.
In addition, the password of your identifiers to access the Services must imperatively be composed of at least 8 characters and contain an uppercase letter, a number, and a special character.
- WHAT ABOUT THIRD PARTY SITES?
Links on the Services may direct you to external sites. In this respect, you should note that the personal data protection policies of these sites may differ from the present policy. It is therefore recommended that you read the personal data protection policy of each of the sites concerned.
In any case, the responsibility of Premium Factory could not be sought in the case where the contents of one of the sites would contravene the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
Last modified: May 21, 2020